When you shop with TigerDirect.com, you’ll choose from brand name computersâ€”the industry’s top namesâ€”at prices simply not possible anywhere else. But that’s just the beginning. We also carry a vast inventory of components: motherboards, processors, hard drives, optical drives, cases and more. You’ll find emerging technologies as well, because at the end of the day, we love what we sell.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should shop with us:
- We treat every customer with respect. We consider every transaction of critical importance.
- We offer the industry’s highest-quality products at the lowest-possible prices.
- We back every product with a rock-solid satisfaction guarantee.
- We offer the most complete product information and photo galleries available.
- We ship most orders placed before 7pm ET anywhere the same day.
- We carry the world’s largest selection of computer components, making us the reseller of choice for the “Build-It-Yourselfer.”
- We offer our own brand of premium computer systems, under the Systemax brand. With over 50 years in business, Systemax is one of the industry’s TOP TEN PC manufacturers.
- We provide our customers with information—on the phone, in our catalog, or on our web siteâ€”to make informed choices. Each of our telephone representatives is continually trained by the manufacturers of the products we sell. They can answer your questions instantly.
- We have established BUYING POWER, which means we can buy products at prices far below our competition—and pass the savings along to you.
- We offer our customers frequent updates on new products arriving hourly at our warehouse.
- We contact opt-in e-mail customers with the opportunity to purchase great deals on limited-quantity products. Click here to find out how you can join our mailing list!
- We offer corporate and government customers instant bids, competitive prices and quick delivery.
- We produce a timely, information-packed color catalog mailed to your home or office that many consider to be the “ultimate” shopping guide. Click here to subscribe.