When you are envious of everyone’s Video iPod, have no fear – a solution to convert your aging iPod into a video-enabled machine can push you ahead of your friends – they don’t have PVR functionality, do they?
This is the iSee 360i. It provides you with a larger viewing area than ANY iPod on the market today in it’s unique docking unit and base station. Further providing more than just the ability to view downloaded video clips on the internet, the iSee 360i allows you to record to and from any analog device – your television cable convertor, Direct TV receiver or even a DVD player.
See for yourself what you’ve been missing! When you get your hands on our new iSee 360i you wonâ€™t be able to take your eyes off it. The iSee 360i turns your iPod, mini, nano or video (30GB) into a video recorder with a 3.6-inch display. Optional adapters are required to use the iPod mini, nano or 30 GB iPod video in the iSee 360i. Apple’s iPod revolutionized the way you to listen to music. Turns all 5G iPod 30GB video/iPod nano/ iPod mini (adapters req’d), and 4G iPod 20GB into a video recorder/player, plays iTunes content, has a 4hr rechargeable/replaceable battery. Record from your TV, VCR or satellite, and watch your favorite video anywhere!
You’ll Enjoy Dramatically Increased Viewing Area.
Measuring 6 X 3.2 X 1.1 inches and weighing only 6 ounces, the iSee 360i is lightweight and portable. It easily slides into place inside the back of the iSee video device providing you with a 91% larger viewing area than the iPod with video, without radically increasing the overall size of the product.
Long Battery Life and a World of Accessible Features.
The iSee 360i works on a replaceable and rechargeable 2200mAh battery that delivers 4 hours of battery life without using power from the iPod battery. The AC adapter charges the iSee and iPod at the same time. User-friendly GUI lets you navigate quickly and easily. Video in/Video out lets you record from your TV, VCR or satellite, and playback on TV. Multiple video input formats supported include MPEG-1,2,4, AVI, Windows Media or QuickTime. Audio in/Audio out lets you record audio from any analog source and listen to audio on any external system.
The iSee video recorder for iPod extends the functionality of most Click Wheel iPods to include music, photos, video recording, storage and playback. With the iSee video recorder, iPod users can record and store their favorite shows and movies directly from TV, cable, satellite, DVR or any other analog source. In addition to viewing on the iSee, you can playback video files on any TV with an “analog in” connection at standard 640 X 480 TV resolution.
Includes iSee dock & all video/audio connecting cables. Software includes VidiScape host application software and ArcSoft audio/video conversion software. iPod nano, mini or iPod video (30GB) adapters sold separately. Not compatible with iPod Shuffle.
See What the iSee Can Do:
- Play video with sound, using the iPod’s headphones or external speakers.
- Record TV shows directly from your TV for playback.
- Record compressed video to your iPod for playback. Playback movies on your TV.
- Download and play movies, music videos, photos and music from your PC and the web.
- Have full control over your movies
- Zoom in and pan your photos, create and play slide shows
- To learn more about the iSee 360i, visit TigerDirect.com. Compared at $289.99, you’ll save big when you purchase the iSee 360i from TigerDirect. Check it out today!
- White iSee 360i at TigerDirect
- Black iSee 360i at TigerDirect
- ISee 360i Ipod Video Recorder Mini Adapter – Black
- iSee 360i Ipod Video Recorder Nano Adapter – Black
- ISee 360i Ipod Video Recorder AC Adapter
- ISee 360i Ipod Video Recorder Battery