Any gamer will tell you just how important audio is in relevance to gaming. I mean whatâ€™s the point of having that large HDTV display without the â€œthumpâ€ to accompany it, right? Well, there is no reason to lack the â€œoomphâ€ in your living room anymore; not if you’ve got the Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System.
Pumping out 155 watts of total RMS power (310W peak), this 6-speaker system will breathe new life into your movie and gaming experience. Play your games the way they were meant to be experienced, in surround sound. Ever had a hard time trying to figure out where that shot was coming from while playing Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4? Well now you’ll be able to hear your enemies sneaking up behind you, and listen for action in every direction with the Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System.
The Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System also features Logitechâ€™s latest sound technology, Frequency Directed Dual Driverâ„¢ (FDD2). Frequency Directed Dual Driver sound technology creates a uniform sound field anywhere in the room. It also eliminates the hot spots and uneven response of conventional dual-driver designs. I currently use this speaker system for my gaming setup and let me tell you, you wonâ€™t find speakers better than these for the price. Treat yourself to the audio experience you’ve been craving with the Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System.
Oh! I almost forgot. You’ll need a PC or Mac with at least 6-channel sound capability to run these noise puppies. But you’ve got to get you one of those, anyway, right?
Need even more info to make up your mind? Here are some other key highlights for these speakers:
- Matrix mode:
Turn on Matrix mode to create 5.1-surround sound from 2-channel stereo sound sources such as music or legacy games. Music Matrix mode delivers a natural audio profile, while Gaming Matrix mode boosts the subwoofer and rear satellites for a more intense gaming experience.
- FDD2â„¢ sound technology:
FDD2 technology produces a uniform sound field anywhere in the room.
- High-performance audio:
155 watts of total RMS power.
- Dual precision mute:
Mute just the audio output when you need to hear whatâ€™s going on around you. Mute only the microphone when you donâ€™t want to be overheard.
- Weighted, non-skid control pod:
Enjoy quick and convenient access to your audio controls.
- Rotating stands:
Mount your satellite speakers on the wall
- Center-channel clip:
Secure the center-channel speaker to the top of your LCD monitor.
Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System Complete Specs:
- Total RMS power: 155 watts RMS
- Satellite RMS power: 20 watts RMS x 4 (into 8 ohms, @ 1 kHz, @ 10% THD)
- Center channel RMS power: 19 watts RMS (into 8 ohms, @ 1 KHz, @ 10% THD)
- Subwoofer RMS power: 56 watts RMS (into 2 ohms, @ 100 Hz, @ 10% THD)
- Total peak power: 310 Watts
- Frequency response: 36 Hzâ€“20 KHz
- Subwoofer crossover frequency: 150 Hz
- Satellite Drviers: (2) 2-inch laser-tuned drivers
- Subwoofer Driver: Down-firing 5.25-inch high-excursion driver
- Satellite Dimensions: 4.2 x 5.6 x 8.5
- Center channel Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.9 x 5.6
- Subwoofer Dimensions: 7.7 x 10.4 x 13.1
- Enclosure: Bass reflex enclosure with tuned port
- Inputs: 6-channel direct, stereo RCA
- Precision control pod:
- Non-skid silicone feet
- Master volume control
- Subwoofer, center, and surround level controls
- Matrix surround sound music and gaming modes
- Independent audio and microphone mute controls
- Headset jack (microphone and headphone)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >94 dB, A-weighted