10 things you should know about building
1. Plan ahead and know what you want and what you will be using it for
2. Know your Hardware
3. Know your Software
4. Stick with proven gear, do your research and see what works and what does not.
5. Know your Cable Management Plan
6. Be very careful when choosing Power Supplies
7. Do not force parts together
8. Stay Grounded, avoid Static Electricity
9. Make sure you purchase enough fans, wouldn’t want to Overclock
10. Finally be prepared to put forth lots of Time, Effort and use your resources wisely!
Check out these PC Builds
Powered and Built by our TigerDirect.com Facebook Fans http://on.fb.me/11hFEzO