Everyone is talking about it, even if you don’t have an iphone. Maybe you even felt left out today at lunch while your “iphone” friends discussed their “new” upgrade, and exchanged tips and tricks on their new iOS. Well guess what. Today, I give thee fellow Android user 5 reasons to help you realize that today was not about being one step behind, it is about already being ahead. – Android OS
1. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it; why even try to fix something that is not broken? When you could be working on cooler projects!
2. What ever happened to sticking to functionality? The new iOS updates seem more concerned with aesthetics.
3. The less tech savvy users will confuse a new OS upgrade with a NEW Phone…Sorry guys, it’s not better, faster, stronger.
4. The iphone…actually looks more like your Android phone now…
5. BUT MOSTLY…You haven’t been staring at your phone all day, trying to learn how to use the phone you have already owned for at least 6 months now.
*No iphones were harmed in the making of this post.