Each of us know that electricity is our friend – it brings us cool air in the summer and heat in the winter, powers all our favorite devices and without it – life would be much different. But, you must also respect electricity. There are some pretty common sense rules which apply. And according to a Switched report, this man just wasn’t thinking, and died.
Wu took the case off the outside of his PC to prevent it from overheating. For some unexplained reason, he was not running the air conditioner in his home, so he wasn’t wearing that much clothing. At some point, his sweaty leg came in contact with his PC’s innards and Wu was dealt the deadly jolt — 380 volts right from his PC’s power supply.