honny brings you Tech Update today from his high rise balcony!
Dr. Gadget was at K-EARTH 101 in California on Friday, May 2 and gave away a Lenovo Veriface enabled notebook with some other great prizes.
The Lenovo Veriface enabled notebook provides some great features – like keeping people out of your computer if they don’t have your password – which is YOUR FACE!.
Don’t feel alone – 40% of those surveyed take their laptops to bed with them – and we can only anticipate that with longer working hours and less time at home it could become even more prevalent. For more insight on this topic, let’s tune into today’s ‘Tech Update’ with Dave Graveline.
If you want to keep up to date with Dave’s daily update, just click on the RSS icon on the left, or just click here.
This is the TigerDirect News Update for Tuesday, December 12, 2006.
Today’s podcast includes:
- Samsung’s Dealt a Blackjack – and it’s not a good hand
- Wireless connections for your TV are around the corner
- Nintendo’s Wii Faces Lawsuit from Remote Manufacturer
- and Microsoft rolls out a new VOIP Server
Did you ever try to take a picture of someone where the backlight is so bright that it casts your subject into a big shadow?
When you can’t move your subject out of the light or away from it, use it to your advantage, especially in the early morning or late afternoon, the sun is low in the sky and it’s warm light can illuminate your subject and create a ‘healthy glow.’ Kodak’s Nancy Carr has a couple other tips for making great backlight photos.
Listen for the full story from Dave Graveline with Today’s Into Tomorrow Tech Update!
Today’s TigerDirect News Update Podcast includes…
- British children using bluetooth to share music on cellular phones;
- Microsoft Live Search Books launches to compete with Google Book Search;
- Silly String needed on the Iraqi front lines;
- and Segway inventor now focused on $30,000 ‘iBot RoboChair‘.